Host a Workshop
Thank you for your interest in hosting a training. We look forward to working with you to provide an informative, fun and safe atmosphere for learning! The Centre for AAC and Autism strives to provide the highest level of service while following the recommended State and Territory guidelines for a COVID safe workplace.
Requests to host a LAMP training can be contacting Leanna via email leanna@Liberator.net.au or phone 0424 662 728 or by filling out the LAMP Request Form.
Please make a request three months prior to the desired date of the workshop.
Selection of host sites is at the discretion of the Centre of AAC & Autism based on a number of factors (location, room capacity, number of applicants, and presenter availability, etc.). Once selected, the hosting centre will be contacted to work out details.
Host Site Responsibilities Include:
- Local promotion of workshop
- Providing meeting space and parking/transport options for participants
- Providing audio/visual equipment including screen, projector, sound etc.
- Introduce LAMP trainer for the day
- Provide fire safety, evacuation, and bathroom information for site
- Provide access to hot/cold water for beverages
- Provide information on local catering companies and assist with food delivery
The Centre for AAC & Autism will:
- Advertise the workshop and your facility through targeted emails, brochures and our website
- Accept registrations via a third party
- Cover the cost of catering
- Provide a presenter
- Supply handouts and manuals
- Provide Certificates of Completion to all participants